Stall rentals are affordable with flexible terms, no lease agreement and no hidden charges.
- Flexible terms and conditions by way of a licence agreement or application/registration form
- No lease commitment, legal or agency fees, no credit check
- Monthly payments system with no hidden charges. Easy ways to pay
- No turnover rent or service charge deductions
- Potential room to grow your business
- Safe, secure environment
Shrewsbury Market Hall is a two-tiered market, jointly managed by Shropshire Council and Shrewsbury Town Council.
Shropshire Council operates the permanent stalls around the periphery of the market, both on the main market floor and the gallery level. These are secured by lockable grilles. Storerooms are also available.
Shrewsbury Town Council operates the barrows and canopied stalls on the main market floor.
For enquiries about permanent or temporary stalls in the canopied section, please contact Shrewsbury Town Council market officers Rob or Jan on 01743 353063.
For enquiries about permanent stalls on the main market floor and gallery level, please contact Facilities Manager Kate Gittins on email@example.com or ring 01743 351067.
Permanent stalls and storerooms can be rented under a standard licence agreement.
|Unit Type||Deposit||Monthly Rent (excl. VAT)||Square Metres (Approx)|
|Single units on market floor||From £300.00||From £250.00||From 10.219 sq metres|
|Double units on market floor||From £550.00||From £500.00||From 21.368 sq metres|
|Single units on gallery level||From £190.00||From £140.00||From 9.48 sq metres|
|Double units on gallery level||From £330.00||From £280.00||From 19.05 sq metres|
|£100.00||£60.00||6.69 sq metres|
* Stall rentals vary, depending on the location within the market.